One of the great strengths of the Engineering Team at Thistle Design is their ability to draw on a wide range of experience in the encoder industry to provide unique solutions to measurement, motion and control problems.
The Directors of Thistle Design (MMC) Ltd recognise the importance of environmental issues in relation to the design and manufacture of electronic equipment and are committed to:
- Developing a range of products which have associated environmental benefits, in particular products which help organisations manage water resources more effectively.
- Taking environmental considerations into account in the design of our products.
- Ensuring that energy, materials and other resources are used efficiently and that waste is minimised.
- Preventing pollution and minimising the environmental risks associated with our activities.
- Minimising, or where possible eliminating, the use of hazardous chemicals.
- Complying with all relevant environmental regulations.
- Ensuring that all staff are fully aware of this policy and it's importance.
- Working with customers, staff, suppliers, and other stakeholders to continually improve our environmental performance.